Saturday 10 December 2011

A Christmas Album

Instead of spamming everyone with Christmas songs, I thought it'd be best just to throw a stack of Christmas songs in one big blog post so those interested could have a listen. Let me know which ones you like and which ones you don't. I've tried to keep them relatively unknown, so hopefully you'll find one you like. There's quite a bit of Slow Club in here, despite there only being 8 songs...

1. Slow Club - All Alone On Christmas

2. Los Campesinos! -The Holly and the Ivy

3. The Library Suits - Christmas Retreat

4. Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone - Baby, It's Cold Outside

5. Reliant K - 12 Days of Christmas

6. Slow Club - Chirstmas (Baby Please Come Home)

7. Drowned in Sound (various artists) - The Magic of Christmas

8. Slow Club - Silent Night (shuddup, I like their Christmas album)


And that concludes my tour of Slow Club's Christmas album + 5 other songs. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment